Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start.

4 posters

Go down

Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. Empty Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start.

Post by Spitfire287 Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I want to make a warrior deck but don't know where to start.... can someone help me?
Spitfire287
Spitfire287

Duel points : 1
Location : IN THE BATHROOM (if you get that reference then ill give you a cookie :D )

Back to top Go down

Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. Empty Re: Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start.

Post by MetalNicky Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 pm

there are several types of warrior decks. I currently have 2 different machine-warrior synchro deck. however, there are plenty others, such as equip warriors, toolbox warriors, xyz warriors, etc.
MetalNicky
MetalNicky

Duel points : 806

Back to top Go down

Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start. Empty Re: Need help with a warrior deck.... can't even try to start.

Post by JMO12 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Goblinbergh, maruding captian, key man the key warrior, field comander rahz
all good warrior monsters
JMO12
JMO12

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkTheLucario Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:22 pm

if you want a themed warrior deck i recomend e heros because there are multiple ways to fuse them and if ur running the hero fusions that let you use a monster of that element and an e hero card you can super poly your opponents strongest monster and if i remember correctly super poly cant be stopped idk been forever since i ran that deck
DarkTheLucario
DarkTheLucario

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalNicky Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 pm

It's Hipster Time!!!
E-heroes are so mainstream, don't use them
MetalNicky
MetalNicky

Duel points : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire287 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:25 am

lol ok thx guys this really helps
Spitfire287
Spitfire287

Duel points : 1
Location : IN THE BATHROOM (if you get that reference then ill give you a cookie :D )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down