Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o')

3 posters

Go down

Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') Empty Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o')

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 am

I don't know if I'm able, but I would like to ask for Bubba_Rocks to be awarded points for a win pic. He beat me, but he wasn't able to take the screenshot for some reason. Dem DN cams aren't of the highest quality! (,'o')

Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') CJTv6

Back to top Go down

Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') Empty Re: Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o')

Post by Sheogorath Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:57 am

For future reference, please don't post win pictures of duels that you did not win, as the forum system automatically rewards points for pictures posted in this subforum. I'll remove the 50 points it added this time, but in the future I will have to deduct all points you have obtained up to 200. I'll award the 50 points to Bubba.
Thanks!
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o') Empty Re: Lightless Nova vs. Bubba_Rocks Part Tew! (,'o')

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:26 am

Erm, that's my alt, Genuine Duelist. My main was banned without notice or reason, so I was using that one at the time. Sorry for the confusion. (,'o')

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 am

That's not what I mean, Bubba won the duel, and so the proper thing to do would have been to send him the link and have him post it. YOu may only post pictures here if you are the winner.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightless Nova Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 pm

I did win. o_o I mean, in a duel before this, Bubba won, but he wasn't able to take a screenshot. I won this one, and Bubba won the following duel, of which there is no screenshot posted on the forum. I think the way I included my suggestion that Bubba be awarded points made this very confusing. Sorry. :\
Lightless Nova
Lightless Nova

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba_rocks Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Its true, he did win 2/3 duels...But the picture needs to have either All the LP to 0 or me admitting defeat.
Bubba_rocks
Bubba_rocks

Duel points : 179

http://www.leekspin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down