Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O

+5
tmac141414
MetalNicky
Bloody Kiss
Sheogorath
Alphawolf380
9 posters

Go down

That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O Empty That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O

Post by Alphawolf380 Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm

we've all had this at times when you draw just the perfect card to win the duel and when it looks hopefully with 1 draw everything changes! i've had many but my fav would probably be drawing a time wiz at the moment when my opponent has like 4 monsters on the field then use its time roulette to own! ^^
Alphawolf380
Alphawolf380

Duel points : 1650

Back to top Go down

That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O Empty Re: That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O

Post by Sheogorath Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Drawing Clockwork Shikigami, with 1000 LP left. Special Summoning it, and tributing it for a Cyber Dragon that's been sitting in the hand the entire duel. Made my day to Normal summon it and attack for game. >>
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O Empty Re: That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O

Post by Bloody Kiss Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

lol. empty field. no spells, traps or monsters on either side. 400-8000 LP.
Topdeck Miracle Fusion. Get Shining. Win the duel.

Nice, right?
Bloody Kiss
Bloody Kiss

Duel points : 350

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalNicky Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:26 pm

i did something similar to that. I was playing my psychics and i had nothing on the field. 250-7600 LP. I topdecked miracle synchro fusion and got out ultimate axon kicker and then they quite...

And thanks, for the 'Put your paws up MetalNicky' in your sig. Razz
MetalNicky
MetalNicky

Duel points : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by tmac141414 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm

When i had no cards in my hand or on field and its my turn and during my Draw Phase i get Sangan and set him then when they attack i get battle fader from my deck Razz
tmac141414
tmac141414

Duel points : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbodyy Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Pfft. No Cards in hand. Top Deck BUBBLEMAN! S.S. for draw 2. Super poly and Neos Alius for game.
Jimbodyy
Jimbodyy

Duel points : 407

Back to top Go down

Post by tmac141414 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

lol i was dueling Jay and it was a test duel and he attacked me with like 3 monsters and i had gorz Razz
tmac141414
tmac141414

Duel points : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyes96 Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 pm

One of my proudest momments was when i was dueling a frog deck. Both my life points and my opponents life points was about to reach zero. My opponet played des croaking which destroyed all cards i controled as long as he had 3 des frogs (out which he did), after that he fused the 3 frogs to get d.3.s. frog with 3000 atk. He nearly wiped out the restof my life points with his D.3.S. Frog and Unifrog, he then ended his turn with the little bit of life we both have. I had no cards in my hand, and nothing on the field, i was wide open, if my next card wasn't good i'd lose for sure. All i had to do to see my destiny was click NextTurn, so i did. I drew Cyberdark edge, summoned him by my side and equiped him with a hunter dragon in my grave giving him 2500 atk. I could of won by using his eff to attack directly and wipe out the remainder of his lifepoints . Instead, i attacked his weak unifrog in atack position giving him just enough damage for me to win the game.

In conclusion, i am a Boss.
redeyes96
redeyes96

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm A Bunny Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 pm

one time i had no cards on the field or hand and was at 400 and he was at 4000. i drew an e emergency call got stratos and summoned bubbleman with his effect. i did an xyz summon and got blade armor ninja.i killled his monster and attacked direct so he was at 1800. next turn he set a facedown monster. it was spirit reaper. he ended and as i drew i got the perfect card. neos alius. waited a turn and this blew my mind.i rew gemini spark and won
I'm A Bunny
I'm A Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Thýella Kyríou Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh, yeah? I know someone who OTK'd himself.
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O Self_o10
Thýella Kyríou
Thýella Kyríou

Back to top Go down

Post by redeyes96 Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:35 am

Thýella Kyríou wrote:Oh, yeah? I know someone who OTK'd himself.
That moment when you draw the right card and turn the entire duel around :O Self_o10

Fail, lol. This is why i don't use dice jar.
redeyes96
redeyes96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down