Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite?

3 posters

Go down

Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? Empty Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite?

Post by Hollandiae Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 am

So my name is Hollandiae. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh terribly a lot of years ago and stopped until this year when a friend introduced me to the Dueling Network website, where I managed to get a little bit better. The same friend pointed me here, so I'm gonna give it a shot.
And I love zombies to death. Geddit? Puns! That was horrible.
Holl is a perfectly fine nickname for anybody who wants to shorten it.
Hollandiae
Hollandiae

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down

Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? Empty Re: Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite?

Post by Sheogorath Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am

Welcome to the Academy, I'm Blaine, one of the owners. ^^ Enjoy!
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite? Empty Re: Set up my avatar and signature before this thread. Amidoinitrite?

Post by Dante Kestrel Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am

Welcome to Vision. Glad to have you with us.
Dante Kestrel
Dante Kestrel

Duel points : 201
Location : Vacationing on that eye floater in the corner of your eye that you can never reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum