Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
Ninja Achetype Review EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
Ninja Achetype Review EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
Ninja Achetype Review EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
Ninja Achetype Review EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
Ninja Achetype Review EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
Ninja Achetype Review EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
Ninja Achetype Review EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
Ninja Achetype Review EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
Ninja Achetype Review EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

Ninja Achetype Review

Go down

Ninja Achetype Review Empty Ninja Achetype Review

Post by Crystalliaa<3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 am

Hey hey, it's Crystalliaa. Today, I'll be reviewing the Ninja archetype, and also include some varying deck lists. Very Happy

So, as you all know, Ninja monsters are Warrior-type (except White Dragon Ninja, being a Dragon). In this case, should you choose to run White Dragon Ninja, you cannot run Solidarity. However, if you run White Dragon Ninja, you can also choose to run Black Luster Soldier, given that both White Dragon Ninja, AND Upstart Golden Ninja (staple card, necessary for Ninja decks) are Light monsters. Here is a sample deck list, and I will point out some good combinations for you to try. :3

Monsters: (20)
3 Flame Armor Ninja
2 Aqua Armor Ninja
2 Air Armor Ninja
3 Earth Armor Ninja (can opt for Cyber Dragon instead, based on personal preference)
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
2 Upstart Golden Ninja
3 Masked Ninja Ebisu
2 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
2 White Dragon Ninja

Spells: (Cool
3 Armor Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy (if you opt out of White Dragon Ninja, you may wish to change this to Smashing Ground)
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: (10)
3 Armor Ninjitsu Art of Freezing
2 Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist
2 Dark Bribe
3 Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation (for White Dragon Ninja or Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon)

Extra: (15)
1 Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
3 Blade Armor Ninja
2 Heroic Champion Excalibur
3 Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

So, to start off, this deck can pretty easily pull out rank 5 Xyz, as Earth Armor is a mirror of Cyber Dragon, which is also a great choice, as it has more attack. Also, easily pulls out Rank 3 Xyz, using Air Armor Ninja. However, nothing is easier then getting Blade Armor Ninja. Along with Heroic Champion Excalibur, Rank 4 is easiest to achieve with this deck. Now onto Spells and Traps, given the scenario in which you have a Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist on oh, say, a Caius or something like that. Alchemy would make you give that up. But, if you have White Dragon Ninja, Armor Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy would not destroy it, for White Dragon Ninja's effect protects your whole backfield from things like Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Alchemy. Now, if your opponent can pull a Zenmaines on you, just use Galaxy-Eyes to remove him, while your other monsters beat your opponent to death. Now, there is a variant of Ninjas, locally known here in London as Ninzektors. A combination of Warrior-type Ninjas and Insect-type Inzektors. Here, I provide a deck list of my Ninzektor deck. Be wary that this may or may not be a budget deck, based on how easily you can obtain the Hornets.

Monsters: (20)
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3 Inzektor Centipede
3 Inzektor Dragonfly
3 Inzektor Giga-Mantis
3 Inzektor Hornet (can also drop 2 Hornet for 2 Armageddon Knight)
3 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
2 Upstart Golden Ninja
2 White Dragon Ninja

Spells: (10)
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army

Traps: (12)
2 Dark Bribe
2 Ninjitsu Art of Transformation
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Mirror Force
2 Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning

Extra: (Cool (I apologize, for those of you who don't like the Extra deck. It's pretty flexible, if you ask me.)
2 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle
1 Inzektor Exa-Stag
1 Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Number 39: Utopia

Now, with this, the Ninja engine runs similarly. And I know just about all of you have run Black Luster Soldier once or twice. But for those of you new to Inzektors, they're based around Equipping. For example, Hornet and Giga-Mantis can be equipped to any face up Inzektors you already have on the field. Dragonfly and Centipede, you can equip Inzektor monsters from your hand or Graveyard. If you do choose to keep the 3 Hornet, you would need another way to get Hornet into the Graveyard, for those turns that you can't get a hold of him when you need him. That, is why I use 1 Hornet and 2 Armageddon Knights. They also allow for Utopia, easily. They also help get Hornet in the Graveyard. Now, you may wish to add a Dark Armed Dragon, for you have PLENTY of Dark monsters to use him.

Well, I hope you like this article. I also hope that it has persuaded you to try one, or both, of these decks. Both are very fun to run, and both are solid decks. Have a good day!

~Crystallia<3
Crystalliaa<3
Crystalliaa<3

Duel points : 512

Back to top Go down