Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
I'm backkk!!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
I'm backkk!!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
I'm backkk!!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
I'm backkk!!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
I'm backkk!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
I'm backkk!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
I'm backkk!!!! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
I'm backkk!!!! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
I'm backkk!!!! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

I'm backkk!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm backkk!!!! Empty I'm backkk!!!!

Post by Sheogorath Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 am

Hi guys! (: It's been a boring 4 days, not being able to talk to you all. As I'm sure a lot of you have heard, there were several tornadoes and wind storms all the way from Ohio to Virginia. On Friday, I went to a singing competition, and then went to go look at new Jeeps over in WV.. On the way home I got off of the Interstate to get Mom and i something to drink before we went back into VA, and we decided to go into a local town at an Interstate exit called Sam Black Church.. We started up a hill called Biven's Hill, to go to this town, and before we started going up, I noticed that the sky was pitch black, but there was a column of what looked like dust right over that mountain. I just thought it was a weird looking cloud, but when we got to the top of that hill, a tornado formed beside the road, and came right across the road, and picked up my Navigator and held it in the air for 10 seconds. Mom and I were screaming and crying, and it dropped us finally, after what seemed like forever.. I threw my Navigator in reverse, and hit a guys car and a guard rail, and put it back in drive and went back down the hill at like 90, and that guy who I hit followed me down, and we got off at a gas station by the Interstate exit, and waited it out for 4 hours there. I gave the guy the money to fix his car, apologized, though he said he didn't really care because he saw what happened to me, but I felt bad.. The Interstate was closed until Sunday, so Saturday I stayed with a relative that lives over in WV.. And I finally got home, and the worst thing that happened here was our patio table was shattered, and our fountain and statue were smashed, so thank God for that. It's been a bad weekend...

I've heard you all have been kinda sluggish on activity.. Pick it back up.. D: You all have me worried!! Sad
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

I'm backkk!!!! Empty Re: I'm backkk!!!!

Post by Dante Kestrel Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 am

Good to have you back. As long as you and your family are alright, that's what really matters.[b][i]
Dante Kestrel
Dante Kestrel

Duel points : 201
Location : Vacationing on that eye floater in the corner of your eye that you can never reach.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum