Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
Raging Flame Sprite OTK EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

Raging Flame Sprite OTK

Go down

Raging Flame Sprite OTK Empty Raging Flame Sprite OTK

Post by TheShadowHunter Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 am

Hey guys, I have made a deck revolving on the effects of Raging Flame Sprite. I tried to make a deck that revolved around attacking, increasing its attack points, and attacking again. Not a good strategy since it is highly vulnerable to spells, traps, monster effects, and monster attacks and while I had to hope that it would stay on the field.

That is why I decided to make a Raging Flame Sprite OTK deck to bypass these problems.
https://i.imgur.com/yjLUU.jpg
Raging Flame Sprite OTK YjLUU

There are several ways to kill your opponents, but the most efficient and safe way to do it is to have five certain cards, one spell/trap to set, and a random card in your hand in order have the attack points to finish them off in one turn. Any other combo involves it having to attack and waiting a whole other turn to give your opponent a chance to destory it (which I encountered a lot).

Perfect hand:
Raging Flame Sprite
Heavy Storm (or else Dark Bribe or Solemn Judgement) [To help prevent Spell or Traps from stopping RFS]
Mage Power
Mage Power
Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce
Spell/Trap to set (to boost up Mage Power)
Random card to discard to activate Twin Swords

This deck revolves around draw power to get the cards,

It weakness is that you have draw six certain cards + one random in your hand, (there are other ways to kill your opponent, but they both involve attacking for two turns) so it takes plenty of time to set up (but easier than drawing Exodia since you have 3 copies for each piece). Stall cards are impotant for the early phase. Another is that the OTK tactic can fail if someone has something like Effect Veiler or Swift Scarecrow. Then you have to wait for another turn to attack again (then your opponent can destroy the combo. And while this may have a back up plan (which is why Phoenix Feather/Magical Stone Evacuation/Axe of Despair is there), it is hard to execute it and you would probably lose.
I decided to remove these recovery cards in order to add more draw power to the deck, so that the first assault will be ready early and win me the duel. I ended up losing my entire lifepoints just because I couldn't join the right cards and had no way of drawing good cards at the time (in subsitute for the recovery cards I don't need.)

Drawing and getting the right cards is the hard part (since if you can basically do that really quickly, you can easily summon Exodia).

Any opinions or way to improve this? It would be nice to create some sort of super drawing engine for this deck. any way I could do that?

Question:
Is there an equip spell card that will help it be immune to either spell/traps/or monster effects?
TheShadowHunter
TheShadowHunter

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum