Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>

3 posters

Go down

I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  Empty I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>

Post by Sheogorath Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Well, I made this deck today. I guess it's been doing well, but I need some advice for it. Thanks!
I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  AjRDD
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  Empty Re: I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>

Post by Jimbodyy Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 am

Rabbit, Tourbus, Zenmaity.
Jimbodyy
Jimbodyy

Duel points : 407

Back to top Go down

I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>  Empty Re: I need some help. :O With some cute Dinosaurs. >_>

Post by teh_lone_wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 am

Personally, here's my choices:
For evoltiles, I would only run 3 of Najasho and 3 of Westlo. I am not really fond of the others and imo 6 Evoltiles is enough. What you want to put in for those 4 cards is up to you.
I would take out Big Evolution Pill for Evo-Diversity. More searchpower Very Happy
For the extra deck, I would run 3 Laggia, 2 Dolkka, 1 Chouraio, 1 Zenmaines (you won't really be going into rank 3's very much because the only level 3's you have are the Evoltiles, which you are probably going to be tributed), 1 Emearl, 1 Maestroke, 1 Utopia, 1 Utopia Ray (enemy controller your opponent's utopia and chaos changing into this; can also be used as a last resort), 1 Black Corn, 1 Steelswarm Roach, 1 Zenmaister (flips westlo back down so you can summon another monster), and 1 Vylon Disigma (this is really a personal choice. I find that Evol's have trouble taking down big monsters, so this can be used to take them out).
Of course, it is entirely up to you whether or not you wish to make these changes, as these are merely suggestions. I hope that this has helped.
teh_lone_wolf
teh_lone_wolf

Duel points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimbodyy Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:38 am

^ That's mah boy.
Jimbodyy
Jimbodyy

Duel points : 407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 pm

I've changed a few little things. I kinda thought I'd be needing the Evoltiles that allowed me to special summon Evolsaurs from my hand, in case I drew into them. But I thought that over, and I didn't need as many as I had in there. Added in 1 more Evo-Diversity. Took out 1 Gephyros, and one Pleuro. Can't remember what I added in those places, though.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Duel points : 2147483647

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum