Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vision Duel Academy
Thank you for visiting Vision Duel Academy! Enjoy your visit!
Vision Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» MetalNicky's Deck Shop
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am by RyaN

» i'm leaving for now
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 am by Spitfire287

» Notice to all users
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm by Pokerpoker

» The Wall of Shame
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Assorted Pictures
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm by Sheogorath

» Blaine's Dorm & Blog
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm by Sheogorath

» Cant be on for a while
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am by RyaN

» Happy Birthday
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am by RyaN

» Gonna be leaving for a while... :c
elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 pm by Darkriser3128

FM Chat
ChatBox

elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway

Go down

elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway Empty elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway

Post by Rory4193 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 am

This is the deck i was using in the tournament its fun and like most of my deck works on controlling the field
*sorry alpha i know you don't think control is fun lol Razz

[img]elemental stun deck~ or at least my poor version of it anyway BPq3m[/img]

(will have to click on to see full image sorry)
Rory4193
Rory4193

Duel points : 0

Back to top Go down